Friday, May 18, 2012

Message of Thanks From Marissa Alexander



I would like to whole heartedly express my sincerest and immense gratitude for each and every person who has supported me in any form available to you.  I can tell you all that my conscience is clear and I can look in the mirror and love what I see and who I am because I have maintained my innocence and more importantly I am a daughter of the most high.  Moving forward, as facts come out and discussions happen and certain aspects spark dialogue, I ask that you try and place yourself in my situation, or perhaps, your daughter, sister, mother or friend.  This could have been anyone and it truly has been anyone and countless others that have been, can be or will be affected with issues similar to mine on one scale or another because my story is multi-dimensional.  So I leave you with this thought, please continue to do everything you are doing to support this and more.  Be cautious of the games of those that oppose, and that is to have everyone running around with fire extinguishers when there really is a flood.  Again, thank you for your support. 
                                                            -Marissa Alexander

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong my sister! Your intelligence and stead fast desire for righteousness will be your ticket to justice for you! Someone cares!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marissa, please stay strong! You are a phenomenal woman, you are innocent and should be freed immediately. You have already paid too high a price for your husbands wrong-doing. The world is watching.

    Lucy
    England,UK

    ReplyDelete